TEXT ALL QUESTIONS TO (518) 712-1111
PLEASE PRINT AS NEEDED
PLEASE READ PRIOR TO CAMP
Policy 1: Refunds
Because the number of campers determines staffing in each session, these fees are not refundable. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS NO-REFUND POLICY
Policy 2: Physical Activity Release Form.
Parents will sign waivers upon the initial drop-off.
Policy 3: Reporting Absence
Please text us at 5187121111 with your child’s name if they will be absent.
Policy 4: Morning Drop Off
– Drop-off begins at 8:3 a.m – Doors will be locked until 8:30 a.m.
– Parents can NOT drop off the camper before we are open
Policy 5: Afternoon Pickup
– Campers must be picked up by 5:30 pm
Policy 6: Late Pick-Up
– There will be a 5-minute grace period before Late Pick-Up starts.
– Late pick-up starts at 5:35 pm
– There will be a late fee of $1 per minute charge. Please respect the coaches’ time
Policy 7: Arrivals and Departures
– Parent/Guardian must escort the camper into the building daily and sign them in.
– Please park in the parking lot and not at the curb to enter the building
– Campers can ONLY be picked up by designated contacts for your child’s safety
Policy 8: Concerns and Compliments
– We love open lines of communication
– Please call or text us at 518712111
– We’d love to hear from you
Policy 9: Children’s Prescriptions & Medication
– Permission to Administer Medication Form must be completed
– Prescription Medication must be prescribed to the child and must have the child’s name on it
– NO BAGGIES, PLEASE
– Over the Counter Medication must be provided by the parent and must be in the original container.
– NO BAGGIES, PLEASE
– No medication of any kind will be provided to campers and coaches
– Topical medication (creams and salves) must be applied by the child
– All medication will be stored in a locked container
– Only the Director or Assistant Director will administer medication
– ALL medication administered will be documented
Policy 10: Adverse Medical Reaction
– Parents will be contacted immediately
– In extreme cases, we will call 911
Policy 11: Illness / Sickness
– Please keep the camper home if they are not feeling well
– If a camper is feeling ill or feeling sick, we will contact the parents
Policy 12: Medical Awareness
– For the BEST experience for your child, please list ANY and ALL special needs or requests
– Allergies (Food)
– Speaking Challenges
– Light Sensitivity
– Sound Sensitivity
– Heart Conditions
– Prone to Migraines/Headaches
– ADD or ADHD
– Hear Loss